Tuesday, February 12, 2013

NURDIN IN THE INTERNET TRAINING!!



I am Nurdin Selemani who was born more than quarter century ago in Ruvuma region. I am a Tanzanian and ngoni by a tribe from Songea. I am a Journalism Degree holder from University of Dar Es Salaam. I am Single for now.

I am a Journalist by Professional and on the field for more than eight years now. I am starting my career in Mlimani Media. I worked there for two year before I joined Radio France International Kiswahili Service. When I was Mlimani Media my position is News Editor and now at Radio France International is Deputy Chief Editor.

For five days I am attending Internet Training here at Tanzania Global Learning Center conducted by MISA-TAN together with VIKES. This is Training for Editors and Journalism Lectures aims to shape them. MISA-TAN together with VIKES try to teach these stakeholders the important of the internet.

This is a training which will help a lot among us simply because many journalist they don’t uses internet effectively. Internet now a day’s its part of our life and if we use it effectively its help us to communicate with world quickly.   

I expect to get more knowledge from this Training which help me on my career because there is more interesting discussion going on during the training session. Also I expect to get more things which help me on different ways of using internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment